Monday, January 23, 2012

A Day in the Life...

Hello again friends! Spencer and I decided to get rid of our separate blogs and create a family site instead! It's been fun figuring out a new layout and everything, but I've learned that I am not good with tech stuff. I'll leave that to Spencer! We both will have the ability to post, so you'll have to check back for his input soon. I also will probably be making small changes here and there as I force myself to learn more about the blogging world, and magical things like gadgets and widgets. We are loving our lives right now, running after one another with our ever changing schedules. I'm trying to become more crafty in my free time, and will hopefully figure out how to post recipes I come across, as well as lots of DIY projects. I LOVE anything that I can make creatively and thriftily. We are on a College Student Budget after all! Feel free to follow us and comment on anything. See you all soon!!

Bailey Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment