Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting Back on Track

Whew! This week has gotten off to a wonderful start. Every piece of laundry in my house is CLEAN!!! And the Kitchen is almost completely spotless... almost. Okay not quite, but it's a lot closer than it was last week. Finally, after an entire week of Spencer and I being bedridden with some sort of the flu, our house is starting to look like a home again. And in other news, Spencer's lovely sister, Candace, received her mission call! She's going to the Alpine Mission, which covers Germany, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, and Austria, and is German Speaking. Yay! We are very excited for her. Hopefully I can talk her into sending me some amazing chocolate while she is abroad. :) Another mind-occupying thought, every day brings us closer to finding out if our baby is a boy or girl! I am so excited for my next ultrasound, the Dr told us to bring a DVD to burn a video of our little alien moving! Flips and Kicks and all sorts of other baby wiggles. Ahh, it can't come soon enough. I'm still pretty nauseated throughout most days, but it's all worth it. Stay tuned, I am hoping to finish at least 1 DIY Craft and post it here before the week is out. Hope you all are doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment