Friday, March 2, 2012

Lone Wolf

Spencer is with Josh on a special man-date tonight, which means that I have nothing to do. Blah. I really just need some good girlfriends here in P Town. Sadly, all my besties have moved away to bigger and better things, and I'm honestly just too lazy busy with my own life to make new ones. I complain about it, but I know it's my own doing. So, thanks to my newly acquired anti-social-ness, I find myself sitting at home, on a Friday night, watching old chick flicks and eating mango sherbet. Hey, it has fruit in it, so it's not too bad, right? Actually, I am glad I finally got a chance to watch Dirty Dancing. So. Freaking. Good. And Patrick Swayze, he used to be a total hottie pretty decent looking :) 

A couple updates: I have found a better job, I now make smoothies. Not exactly for a living, it's part time enough that it's more for fun, and I really enjoy it! Kind of like a little break from the house a few days a week. Next, Avery is growing at an awesome pace. She is always moving, and I can constantly feel her now. She is especially active during meal times, which is both way fun and super nauseating. I get a slight motion sickness feeling from all the flopping around going on inside of me, but I love when she's that active because it's proof that there's a little person inside of me. I seriously am getting so excited to meet her for the first time. I may or may not have pinned a couple pictures to my Pinterest of little girls that I think she might end up looking like. They have different mixtures of both mine and Spencer's features, and it's so much fun imagining which features she'll end up with! Mostly I think of Spencer's dark hair and green eyes, and my light skin and mouth. Who knows though, we'll just have to wait and see!!

In other news, my awesome sister-in-law and her fiance are getting married in a week!!!! 7 days from tomorrow, exactly, and I am so happy for them. Courtney is going to have a very non-stress day, which I think is genius. To be honest, you don't have to have a zillion details in order to have an unforgettable wedding. Unless you like details, which is totally cool too. I just love her attitude about it though. And I know it's going to be so special, because no matter what you have planned before or after, the Sealing in the Temple itself is beautiful. Also cool, this wedding is an awesome excuse for me to go buy a pretty maternity dress :)

Spencer just texted, he's on his way home soon, I should probably clean up the house and make it look like I was semi-productive while he was gone! I need to post the recipe I have for Cafe Rio Pork, it's super easy and Spence and I both think it tastes JUST like the real thing. I'll put that on here sometime next week maybe. Anyway, hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hope Avery comes out black. Haha only jokes. That'd be cool though. :)

    ReplyDelete