Thursday, May 3, 2012

Best. Husband. Ever.

So friends, I have a need to brag about my husband. Spencer has been nothing but helpful all week, and he deserves some credit! It's normal for him to go above and beyond, but I'm in awe of all he's been doing lately. Last weekend we went to visit his family in Vegas, and while there I picked up a 24 hr bug that had been going around. As most of you know, I'm a HUGE wuss when it comes to pain, so I was pretty much useless. He took such good care of me, feeding me jello and helping me take baths. He also drove the entire 6 hour distance home while I slept in the passenger seat. When we got home, I was feeling better, but then was rendered useless again when my sweet baby girl kicked me a little too hard and popped one of my ribs. That night, Spencer came home from 8 hours of work, put his headphones on, and cleaned the ENTIRE house! Dishes, vacuuming, laundry, everything! I was so out of it, and he just kept on cleaning. He also made dinner that night, and the next. On top of all of this, Spencer works 40+ hours a week, and works out at least an hour a day. He also puts up with "pregnant me" all the time, which generally includes anxiety and unexplained crying, neediness, crankiness, and weird food cravings. He's preparing for our daughter's arrival and planning for the LSAT. I swear, I got so unbelievably lucky in the husband department. He should really get an award for all he does. I love him so much!!!

1 comment: